become a contestant
Local & State Phases of Competition
- Competitions scored on a scale of 1 through 10 using whole numbers only.
- Interview – 25%
- On-Stage Question – 5%
- Talent – 35% (Talent must not exceed 90 seconds)
- Evening Wear – 20%
- Lifestyle and Fitness in Swimsuit – 15%
To compete in the 2017 MISS Pageant Season you must:
- Must be at least 17 by contestant's first Local Pageant, but no older than 24 by the end of 2017.
- Single, never been married.
- Live, work full time, OR attend school full time in DELAWARE.
- Be at least a high school senior.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the Miss Delaware Scholarship Organization should you win the title.
If you are between the ages of 13-17, please consider learning about our Teen Organization.
To learn more about becoming a contestant, please fill out this form and one of our Field Directors will be in touch with you soon.