Q: How can I become a contestant?
A: To become a contestant in the Miss Delaware Competition, please visit our become a contestant page and fill out our form. A field director will be in touch with you soon to discuss local pageants and how to get started.
Q: What are the areas of competition?
Q: How much does it cost to compete?
Q: What are the requirements to be eligible?
A: To compete in the 2016 Pageant Season you must:
- Be at least 17 by contestant's first Local Pageant, but no older than 24 by the end of 2016.
- Single, never been married.
- Live, work full time, OR attend school full time in DELAWARE.
- Be at least a high school senior.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the Miss Delaware Scholarship Organization should you win the title.